Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Pre-Adventure: Newness, Nerves, & Navigation!

So, the anticipation is building to the new semester! This will be, by far, my hardest semester. That being said, I am a bag of mixed emotions! Hence, this post's name! I know I have been in tough situations before, but I have learned to deal with the newness and nerves, and navigate through those feelings to get to the positive outcome. I think this action can be used for any of life's situations. Each event that occurs in our life is something that will change us in the future. Using those negative feelings such as nerves of the newness to power through can help to navigate the "unchartered waters." So, for this extremely difficult semester, that will be my goal. Little by little, I take the good and the bad, and get through it, knowing I will come out a better and more capable person on the other side. More importantly I will become a more enriched teacher, providing my students with the most engaging, and informational lessons and activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment