Friday, April 8, 2016

Native American Tribes






Using the jigsaw method, we researched Native American Tribes. My expert group was assigned the Diné Tribe. The Diné Tribe is more commonly known as the Navajo Indians. The word Diné comes from the word people so the tribe is the peoples tribe. For our presentation, we took the technology challenge and used glogster. We all really enjoyed collaborating on the glogster, and I love the way it came out. Here is the link to the glogster, I will also post it on the bottom of this blog post. I enjoyed learning about the other tribes when we went back to our base groups to present. 
I also enjoyed  the scavenger hunt Dr. Smirnova had us complete at the end. The scavenger hunt really showed how much of experts we had all become because there were questions regarding all of our topics, and we all know the answers to our topic's questions. It was a great collaboration experience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment